Monday, August 22, 2011

Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure

Oh, girl, you certainaly keep me (and quite a few others in our lives) entertained on a daily (heck, sometimes on a minute to minute basis) basis. I picked you up from school today, and we came home to "play." You wanted to read some books, so you gave me the Strawberry Shortcake Sleepover book to read to you, and you picked out the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure book to read to me. You opened the book and ran your fingers underneath the words like you were reading it and said, "Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure now available on DVD and Blu-Ray." It took me a few seconds for it to really register what you said, but once it clicked, I got quite a kick out of it. I then had to call Mammi, Daddy, and Sessa to share the entertainment with them. You are too cute!
Daddy is out of town with work tonight (Monday) through Wednesday night, so it was just me and you at bedtime. We did the normal brushing of the teeth, changing of the diaper (which I'm hoping is soon done with as I'm hoping you will be potty trained if you want to go to the Disney Castle, take dance class, go to Aunt Megan's Sunday School class, etc.), read a book, and layed on the monkey. We were laying beside each other, and you said, "Go ahead Mommy." I was clueless as to what you were talking about, and you repeated yourself three times before taking my left arm and wrapping it around you, as you snuggled up close against me. It was so cute, and so sweet, and so amazing. When I tried to move at all, you would respond with, "Go ahead Mommy" as if that means for me to snuggle with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment