Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is from my other blog which was accidently started.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Well, THAT was fun...
There's definitely some sarcasm in that! LOL Too bad Mammi just barely missed out on the excitement. She was nice enough to stop by when she was out and about (which she really shouldn't be doing because she has a BROKEN FOOT) to drop off my taxes. She came in and hung out with her "Bi" for a few minutes, and then headed to her next destination. Shortly after that, Shelbi was playing contently in her Exersauser. She started to cry pretty hard pretty quickly, so I picked her up, and caught a whiff of some, um, poop. The not pooping for a couple days is just lovely when it finally decided to come to the surface. I went to change her diaper, and she was a horrible mess. I stripped her down, and headed upstairs to the bathroom for a tubby only to find that the fuse had blown in the bathroom, and there was no light, and there are no windows in that bathroom. I put her in her PNP and headed to the basement to flip the fuse. Upon my return, Shelbi decided that she wanted to pee as well. Bath went nice, she's all nice and clean, and now she's fidgeting in her swing...fighting sleep...and I'm hoping to get some more cleaning done around the house and listen to the LMN movie that I have on that has Christopher Meloni in it (even though I do NOT like his character) and/or General Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment